Niugini Link recognises the importance of protecting the privacy of visitors to our site and we aim to comply with the National Privacy Act in the following ways:
- When ordering or making an enquiry through our website, visitors will be asked to enter personal information such as name, address or email address.
- Visitors can be assured that all personal information voluntarily submitted online will be collected or stored by Niugini Link by legal and fair means and used only to enable essential trading operations.
- Niugini Link will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information collected is accurate, complete, up-to-date and protected against misuse, loss, and unauthorised access. Personal information may be stored in both electronic and paper format.
- Niugini Link guarantees that visitors' personal information will never be on-sold or disclosed to any third party without the express knowledge and acceptance of said visitor.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of personal information supplied by visitors.
- All orders placed with Niugini Link will automatically bestow permission for Niugini Link to divulge personal information to a third party if necessary to complete a business transaction. eg: name, company, address and/or email address for delivery purposes.
- Niugini Link will from time to time use personal information to contact visitors to advise of special offers promoting products or services. At any time, a visitor has the right to opt out of receiving any form of marketing communication by clicking Contact Us and requesting same.
- Should your personal information be stored by Niugini Link then access to this may only be released following a request in writing. All reasonable requests will be complied with unless said release: would negatively impact on other individuals; was frivolous or vexatious; related to legal proceedings; revealed information that would jeopardise or prejudice negotiations; fell outside the realms of fairness as determined by Niugini Link.
- Permission to be sought from Niugini Link should you wish to link to this website. Please use the Contact Us page to record your query.
Niugini Link Pty Ltd compiles the content of these website pages with the utmost care and due diligence, and ensures that they are updated regularly.
In these Terms of Trade, Customer means the Customer whose order for the purchase of goods is accepted by Niugini Link Pty Ltd (Niugini Link).
Any quotation made by Niugini Link is not an offer to sell or to provide services and no order given in pursuance of any quotation shall bind Niugini Link until accepted by it in writing or by the commencement of the supply or provision of services. By placing orders for products, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted Niugini Link's Terms of Trade.
2. ACCEPTANCE OF CUSTOMER'S ORDER
Unless otherwise agreed in writing all orders are subject to acceptance by Niugini Link within 30 days of receipt of the Customer's order and these Terms of Trade will be deemed to be incorporated in any agreement between Niugini Link and the Customer. Any Terms of Trade contained in the order offer acceptance or other document of the Customer and, subject to the provisions of the Trade Practices Act, all representations statements terms conditions and warranties (whether implied by statute or otherwise) not embodied herein are expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Niugini Link guarantees to fulfil all orders in the quickest possible timeframe. Manufacturer's supply will influence the completion of orders and Customers will be notified of any back orders which could require further instructions relating to despatch. Niugini Link shall in no event be liable or responsible to the Customer, or any of its Customers, for any failure or inability to supply Goods ordered by the Customer.
Niugini Link is no longer responsible for goods once collected from Niugini Link's Warehouse by the Customer or Customer's Agent or once delivered by Niugini Link to receival depot at point of departure.
Niugini Link reserves the right to withdraw any goods or any ranges of goods from sale from time to time notwithstanding that such goods may be displayed on our Exclusive Agencies websites.
3. CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Once placed, no order may be cancelled by the Customer except in writing and then and only then with the prior consent of Niugini Link.
While descriptions of the equipment or services and brochures accompanying any quotations are as accurate as possible, Niugini Link reserves the right to supply the equipment or services with such modifications and specification at their discretion yet to the Customer's satisfaction.
The prices of goods shall be Ex Warehouse Brisbane, and shall be specified in Niugini Link's quotation.
Unless stated in writing to the contrary, prices quoted do not include installation, GST, Sales Tax, or any other tax or duty.
Niugini Link reserves the right to charge a freight and handling fee on any order below a minimum amount to be determined at Niugini Link's discretion.
6. CLAIMS AND RETURN POLICY
The Customer shall be responsible for inspecting the goods immediately upon delivery to ensure that the goods are those ordered by the Customer. The Customer's responsibility shall not in any way be diminished or extinguished in the case of goods which are delivered to a third party at the direction of the Customer.
All claims must be submitted in writing within 7 days of receipt of goods by the Customer.
All goods returned should be in original packaging and include all accessories, manuals and instructions. Returned goods will be subject to count & inspection before credit is approved.
In the unlikely event of a supply/shipping error, Niugini Link will rectify supply in an expeditious manner. Costs will be borne by the organisation at fault.
Where goods are returned for reasons other than faulty, damaged or incorrectly delivered, Niugini Link reserves the right to apply a re-stocking fee of 15% of the sale price of the returned goods.
7. SETTLEMENT OF ACCOUNT
All goods remain the property of Niugini Link until paid for in full by the Customer.
Unless otherwise mutually agreed, all transactions are to be Pre-Paid by the Customer, prior to goods being despatched. All Invoice costs are ex-Warehouse Brisbane.
The following payment methods are accepted:
|b)||Credit Terms - 30 Days EOM|
From 1st July 2011 a Credit Application form must be submitted by all Customers wishing to have the status of Credit Account Customer
|ii.||All Invoice costs are ex-Warehouse Brisbane|
|iii.||Payment of Niugini Link Statement is due and payable at the end of the month following the end of trade of the previous month ie transactions invoiced in March are due and payable by the end of April|
|iv.||Failure to pay within 45 days EOM will result in future supply being suspended until such time as account is brought in line with the above trading terms|
|v.||Legal action will be taken if refusal to meet all reasonable payment demands by Niugini Link is not met|
|vi.||Credit arrangements shall be subject to limits set from time to time by Niugini Link, and the Customer acknowledges that Niugini Link may without any notice period reduce the amount of or terminate any credit account or limit given to any Customer|
|vii.||The Customer agrees that Niugini Link may obtain information about Customer from any business which provides information about the commercial credit-worthiness of persons for the purposes of assessing Customer's application to purchase the products on credit and collecting any overdue amounts|
Niugini Link may amend these Terms of Trade at any time by giving the Customer notice by mail, e-mail or by posting a notice on Niugini Link's public website. By continuing to place orders for products, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted the revised Terms of Trade.
By signing and returning the Credit Application to Niugini Link, the Customer acknowledges having read accepted and understood as well as agreeing to be bound by the Terms of Trade.
Where credit has been offered, as director/sole trader/proprietor, Niugini Link requires to be paid for goods and services supplied. It is understood that Niugini Link requires payment personally quite separate from the company's liability and the Customer accepts this responsibility freely. By doing so the Customer freely charges all of his/her personal assets to Niugini Link for the purpose of all and any outstanding amounts arising from non-payment of account. The Customer understands that he/she is personally liable not only for debt and interest but also for Niugini Link's expenses including its legal costs and debt collector's expenses should legal action be taken.
Steps for submitting a Credit Application:
1. Download a copy of the Credit Application Form
Download a Word Version of the Credit Application Form (.docx)
2. Complete the form and Save As [your document name]
3. Print then sign the form
4. Remit the signed form to Niugini Link via mail or fax [details on Contact Us page]