Delivery is always as per Customer's instructions and can include:
- Pick Up from Warehouse by Customer or nominated Agent
- Delivery by Niugini Link to Customer's nominated receival depot
- Delivery to Niugini Link's preferred shipping company
Niugini Link is no longer responsible for goods:
- Once collected from warehouse by Customer or Customer's Agent
- Once delivered to receival depot at point of departure
Niugini Link recommends all Customers fully and adequately insure all consignments
All cargo will be shipped on the first available vessel, following consolidation of Customer's order.
Customers should nominate their preferred delivery method, namely:
Freight Collect - Customer's Account
If you know your Consignment Note Number, you can track your own Air Freight by clicking on your carrier's link below:
LCL Cargo [Less than Container Load]
FCL Cargo [Full Container Load]
To the best of our ability, Niugini Link guarantees to fulfil all orders in the quickest possible timeframe. Manufacturer's supply will influence the completion of orders and Customers will be notified of any back orders which could require further instructions relating to despatch.
Rectification of Errors
In the unlikely event of a supply/shipping error, Niugini Link will rectify supply in an expeditious manner. Costs will be borne by the organisation at fault.
All Invoice costs are ex-Warehouse Brisbane